The AXBB-E is a motion controller and breakout board combination with ethernet interface.
The device can communicate with a connection to the control computer's network card. The
connection can be built with direct connection or via router/switch devices in a local area
The device can be used to control machine tools with stepper or servo motor controls with
step and direction interfaces.
- Complete motion controller and breakout board solution in a single board.
- 8 optically isolated high speed N-channel power mosfet transistor outputs.(NPN)
- 9 non-isolated buffered TTL outputs to control step/dir signals, laser driver etc.
- Isolated charge pump output with power N-channel mosfet transistor.
- 6 high speed optoisolator inputs.
- 1 IDC26 non-isolated extension port with standard LPT port pinout (12 outputs and 5 inputs).
- LED indicators on isolated I/Os.
- Isolated I/Os are 24Volts capable.